The color pink has always been the best association to the fairer sex. And here comes another new dimension from Korea’s advanced beauty innovation in pore care to the perfection in pore purifying and skin refining for young women.
Caryn Loh, Country General Manager and Head of Watsons Malaysia (5th from left), Sharon Lim, Trading Director, Watsons Malaysia (4th from left), Danny Hoh, Head of Marketing (3rd from right) and the Pink by Pure Beauty models at the launch of The Pore Perfection range.
“Watsons is always ahead in product innovation to provide our customers the variation within our stores, and we are proud to introduce The Pore Perfection range from Pure Beauty for our customers in Malaysia,” said Caryn Loh, Country General Manager and Head of Watsons Malaysia at the product launch to members of the media and bloggers community.
Pore Perfection Range from Pure Beauty
The Pore Perfection range from Pink by Pure Beauty is formulated using the unique combination of mineral-rich Pink Clay and Jeju Volcanic Ash, Jeju carbonated thermal water and natural Pink Flower Complex. This formulation helps to cleanses deep down the skin, regulates sebum, minimizes and tightens the pores while simultaneously hydrates the skin and refines skin tone.
Pink by Pure Beauty presents The Pore Perfection range with in the 6-in-1 Pore Care from deep cleansing, sebum regulation, pore minimizing, pore tightening, and hydration and finally refine skin tone.
“Pink by Pure Beauty has been receiving positive responds from our customers and we are confident with The Pore Perfection range will be a favourite with its unique formulation Korean packed beauty ingredients and natural flower extracts,” said Danny Hoh, Head of Marketing, Watsons Malaysia.
Members of the media and beauty blogger’s community had a closer glimpse on The Pore Perfection range and the education on pore care during the event held at Dazzling Café at Mid Valley Megamall.
Pink by Pure Beauty models at the launch of The Pore Perfection available in 3 range.
There are 3 types of pores that are depending on the person’s age and different causes. There are many reasons of having noticeable pores, for instance, it is affected by the hormones, daily stress, wrong way of cleansing, extreme environmental issues, aging and many other factors.
The Pore Perfection range with its four key ingredients is further elaborated as follow:
i. Pink Clay
- Pink Clay is one type of Kaolin clays - the oldest treatment the mankind has available and it effectively and naturally treats many disorders.
- Pink Clay provides a profound absorption of toxins and clogged oil from the skin while combats skin irritation and dryness. It cleanses the excess sebum and other substances from pores.
- The clay is dried by sunlight from natural ingredients taken from mountainous areas in France Jula. It is enriched pristine naturally balanced minerals, balancing the most stressed and sensitive types of skin.
ii. Volcanic Ash
- Jeju Volcanic Ash is called “light rock” in Jeju dialect. They are precious natural resources that are strictly protected under special law of Jeju island, which could only be extracted from specific regions in Jeju and non-complete products cannot be exported.
- Jeju Volcanic Ash contains zero harmful heavy metal. It is safe to be used as cosmetic raw material.
- The ability of neutralization of Jeju Volcanic Ash absorbs sebum or harmful matter of outside environment, leaves skin purified.
iii. Carbonated Thermal Water
- Korea’s best quality carbonated thermal water from San-bang mountain in Jeju! Purified groundwater is rich of 13 minerals including carbonic acid ion, calcium, sodium & others, hydrates the skin from inside-out.
- 31ºC of San-bang mountain’s thermal water allows carbonate acid to keep it’s moisture, leaves skin moisturized and refreshed.
- Carbonated thermal water helps keep the collagen fibers between cells strong, aiding overall firmness & plumpness of skin, also help mechanically wash out the pores without too much harshness.
iv. MAT-XS Bright
- MAT-XS Bright is a compounded ingredient with Java tea leaf extract. Via clinical evaluation, scientists found MAT-XS Bright is effective in reducing sebum production, reducing shiny appearance and decreasing pore size
Philip Yeoh, Watsons Celebrity Friend sharing his experience using The Pore Perfection from Pink by Pure Beauty.
The launch ceremony saw Caryn, Danny, and joint by Sharon Lim, Trading Director, Watsons Malaysia revealing the full range of The Pore Perfection from Pink by Pure Beauty available in 3 range including cleansing foam, toner and essence and the range is available at all leading Watsons store nationwide and Watsons e-store at http://www.watsons.com.my/