Hi lovelies, as you know that I am away for a beach
holiday this Raya. But as promised, today I’d like to update a short post on 5
must-have skincare for a beach holiday.
Beach and summer is one of the best getaways, don’t you agree? I have packed the following skincare to bring along to my beach holiday. Let’s see what are inside my beach tote ok.
1. Loccitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Mist – to replenish my skin moisturize under the sun, sand and sea.
2. Pivoine Sublime Skin Tone Perfecting Cream SPF 20 (also known as CC Cream) - his velvety yet moisturizing protective cream can be used as a smoothing, illuminating makeup base, or even on its on for a natural look. Skin instantly looks more beautiful. It stays fresh, luminous and unified until the night.
3. Immortelle Precious BB Cream SPF 30 - This multi-purpose formula, with its smooth, comfortable texture helps to even out skin tone and protect the skin.
4. Etude House Milky You One Step Cleansing Foam – Cleansing is important hence I’m using this to clean my face thoroughly.
5. O’slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Ruby Toner – This is a toner that gives 6 functions and it soothe my skin instantly.
I’ll be sharing my full reviews on the products when I’m back from my vacation, stay tuned.