My last post on the must-have items for a beach holiday is on cosmetic. So what’s in my makeup pouch?
1) Lancome Miracle Cushion – I’m using 02 Beige Rose
2) Lancome Shine Lover Lipstick – The latest Lancome Shine Lover Lipstick gives a lovely shiny finish. I am bringing 314 PRS shade.
3) Etude house play 101 pencil – This is a multi-purpose product and one of the must have this Summer. I have #55 which is a chili red color with me this holiday.
4) CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow – This make sure my brow is still there after playing water.
5) Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner – MUFE has the best waterproof cosmetic and the Aqua Liner is must have for waterproof make-up.
I’ll be sharing my full reviews on the products when I’m back from my vacation, stay tuned.