Dry skin is irritating, don’t you agree? Dry skin need long-lasting intense hydration for skin’s moistuse restoration hence Hada Labo has introduced its latest Hydrating Premium Lotion that is formulated and combined with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to combat dry skin. The 5 types of HA are Hyaluronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid, Nano Hyaluronic Acid, Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid and 3D Hyaluronic Acid.
The all-new Hada Labo Hydrating Premium Lotion deeply penetrates into skin layers and gently wraps skin with moisture to provide your skin with deep and intense hydration all day long. Each type of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) provides your skin with the following benefits:
● Hyaluronic Acid - Forms a layer of moisture retention barrier on skin’s surface to prevent moisture loss
● Super Hyaluronic Acid - With 2 times moisture retention capacity of HA to lock-in and retain large volume of moisture inside the skin for super hydration
● Nano Hyaluronic Acid - With fine molecule size that can penetrate deeply into skin to provide moisture deep down into the inner skin layers
● Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid - HA with strong holding feature that allows the HA to stay longer on skin even after sweat or washing
● 3D Hyaluronic Acid - HA that is closely bind together to form a 3D moisture net that wraps the skin to provide superior and long-lasting moisture retention
In addition, the new Hydrating Premium Lotion is also infused with Algae derived sacran which provides high water retention capability to immerse skin with intense moisture, keeping your skin hydrated at all times. Alternatively, the Hydrating Premium Lotion, which is rich in essence-like texture is extra moisturizing and helps keep skin continuously hydrated. If you are travelling to a cold country where the air is dry, the new Hydrating Premium Lotion can also be of good use and also ideal for extreme dry skin.
Suitable for all skin types, the Hada Labo Hydrating Premium Lotion is PH balanced, free of alcohol, fragrance, colorant and mineral oil. If you need long-lasting intense hydration to combat dry skin, then Hada Labo’s latest Hydrating Premium Lotion is what you need to incorporate into your daily skincare regimen.
Directions for use
Use daily after cleansing. Apply on palms and spread over face before patting and massaging gently to allow absorption into the skin.
The all-new Hada Labo Hydrating Premium Lotion (170ml) retails at RM63.50 and is available exclusively at Watsons stores nationwide.
Wahhh interesting. Maybe I should try because my skin very dry. Thanks for the sharing babe!
Post a Comment