Last Sunday was a happening and wonderful day for my family, which we had enjoyed a Together-gather Big Fun Day at IJM Land Bandar Rimbayu. It was our first time visiting The Arc @ Bandar Rimbayu, Kota Kemuning. Our effort for the long journey (it was around 70 KM from Selayang to Bandar Rimbayu, and it took us 45 minutes in the smooth early Sunday morning using NKVE + ELITE highway) was well payoff. We love its greenery and spacious venue, plus plenty of free amusement and activities for the whole family.
Bandar Rimbayu is a premier township development by IJM Land, inspired nostalgia for a time when life was simple and people lived close to nature, in a safe and supportive neighborhood. Set in tranquil green surroundings on a 1,879 acre site, Bandar Rimbayu will be an iconic mixed development of residential, commercial, recreational and parkland components. With a gross development value of RM11 billion, Bandar Rimbayu will be an integrated township with residential, commercial and recreational components spread over four precincts: Flora, Fauna, Bayu and the Commercial Hub.
Many of you have asked me what’s happening at Together-gather Big Fun Day after seeing my social media sharing, now let’s see what had we done on that day shall we?
1) Urban Picnic – There’s no better way to picnic in the fresh air and greenery! The morning was kicked off with relaxing and chill urban picnic with the family, plus mingling with my blogger friends. We had the healthy breakfast thanks to the PR, and that bring us a pretty big smile in this group picture.
2) Giant Bubbles – Who doesn’t love bubbles? I first played giant bubbles in Kaoh Siung City, Taiwan many years back. I’m glad that they are available in Malaysia now. My girl and I enjoyed playing it and seeing the bubbles flying up, up, away in the air.
3) Water Zorb Ball – This is a cool water sport which is available at many places e.g. Titiwangsa and Putrajaya nowadays. The best part is, we could play it for FREE at IJM LAND Bandar Rimbayu Together-gather Big Fun Day! Thanks IJM Land for your hospitality and generosity!
4) Air Shooter – Many adults and kids enjoyed playing air shooter. This game is not simple and it takes one’s skill to complete.
5) Bumper Boats – This is kids’ most favourite spot! Bumber boats is so fun but beware of getting wet ok. Lucky we brought extra clothes to change after getting wet.
6) Inflated Castle – Alright, the inflated castle is a must in every family event. Kids enjoy climbing up and down without worrying of injury.
7) Hoverboard – This is the latest cool toy in town! It’s necessary to put on head and foot gear to protect us from injury. It took one’s balancing skill to control this toy.
8) Water Fights Station – Another water game that a gun was given to 2 person, and they had to shoot down 3 plastic cups.
9) Fish Scooping – This was soooo fun! Scooping fish with the paper scooper reminds me the good old times we had with my parents at the fun fair. This look easy but trust me, you would need luck and skill in order to scoop a fish!
10) Food Trucks – The most popular station for the adults! There were plenty of choices from drink, to snacks and food. You could find yummilicious food with affordable price there.
11) Astro Artistes Performances – This was the most welcome programme by the elderlies. The chairs were running out when the Astro Artistes appeared lol! We all enjoyed the performances by the artistes included Uriah See 徐凯 and many more.
12) Visit the Large Air-conditioner Showroom – Since we visited Bandar Rimbayu, for sure we took the opportunity to visit the large showroom. There, we learnt about the IJM township development, had our toilet breaks, as well as FREE coffee/milo break. While the kid enjoyed playing in the kids corner, the adults were chit-chatting and discussing about the development and investment.
13) Visit the Beautiful Show Houses – How could we missed visiting the beautiful show houses at Bandar Rimbayu? We like both the show houses, they were large, spacious with high-ceiling. We wouldn’t mind to stay here yo.
14) Last but not least, Walk Around and Take Beautiful Pictures! - Since I have a free official photographer, how could I miss the chance to take beautiful pictures at this natural scenery? Let me know if you like his photograph or not ok? ;)
It was indeed a well day spent with the family and friends at Bandar Rimbayu. We are already looking forward to another big fun day like this soon.
The Arc @ Bandar Rimbayu, Kota Kemuning
No.1, Jalan Flora 3, Bandar Rimbayu,
42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
For more information, visit www.ijmland.com.