(From the left) Kittie Yiyi, Elfira Loy, Jovynn, Juwei Teoh, Caryn Loh (Managing Director of Watsons Malaysia & Regional Exclusives Director), Jimmy Seervai (Founder of Haircarebear), Sharifah Rose, Nurin Afiqah, Jovane, and Ash Edward.
“At Haircarebear, we believe that everyone is unique in their own way and every young individual should ‘glow’ brightly, embracing their unique beauty. Together with our retail partner Watsons Malaysia, we hope to inspire Malaysian youth self-assurance that radiates positively from within and supports them in building a healthy foundation for a vibrant future,” said Haircarebear Founder Jimmy Seervai, who was a finalist on MasterChef Australia with a background in food manufacturing.
In the survey, surprisingly, while Malaysians express confidence in their eyes, they spend the least on eye care. Facial attributes emerged as the second most significant factor influencing confidence, with 45% of respondents ranking facial features as the most attractive physical attribute.
Additionally, the survey also highlighted that Malaysians turn to social media and peers for confidence and inspiration, prioritising them over family.
(From the left) Foo Hwei Jiek (Head of Trading of Watsons Malaysia), Danny Hoh (General Manager, Marketing & Customer Growth), Caryn Loh (Managing Director of Watsons Malaysia & Regional Exclusives Director), Jimmy Seervai (Founder of Haircarebear), Tay Yi Ping (Sales Director of Haircarebear) and Hannah Gourlay (Marketing Manager of Haircarebear) at the launch.
Exploring the depths of youth self-confidence and its link to physical attributes, a meaningful panel discussion, moderated by Alexis Sueann, unfolded with influential personalities— model and singer Juwei Teoh, actress and social influencer Sharifah Rose, and Haircarebear Founder Jimmy Seervai, at today’s official launch event.
Engaging in vital conversations around personal and public perceptions of confidence, the discussion delved into the nuanced role of family, experiences, and societal expectations. Amidst candid shares and heartfelt stories, a consensus emerged: confidence is an inside-out journey, intertwining self-acceptance with kind, genuine online and offline interactions, and a nurturing environment that starts within our homes and communities.
"We are delighted to partner with Watsons Malaysia. Their capabilities and distribution network provide us with a robust platform to establish our presence in Malaysia. This partnership ensures that Haircarebear remains at the forefront of Malaysian consumers' minds when choosing vitamin supplements," Seervai further highlighted.
Haircarebear's Halal-certified functional confectioneries redefine self-care, offering a delightful gummy experience. These low-sugar to sugar-free gummies prioritise rapid nutrient absorption, presenting a delectable, user-friendly, and efficient pathway to enhance inner beauty and holistic health. This is particularly beneficial for those experiencing pill fatigue or swallowing difficulties.
Presenting a vibrant spectrum of eight flavours, each intricately crafted to bestow specific bodily benefits:
• Haircarebear Hair Gummies – Nutrient-dense for robust hair growth.
• Haircarebear Collagen Gummies – Infused with marine collagen, a beacon for skin nourishment.
• Haircarebear Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Gummies – Capitalising on the potency of Apple Cider Vinegar to bolster digestive health.
• Haircarebear Sweet Dreams Gummies – A tranquil blend with Valerian root, facilitating calm and restful sleep.
• Haircarebear ByeAcne Gummies – Probiotic-rich to foster gut health and mitigate acne.
• Haircarebear Tummy Gummies – A strategic concoction of Garcinia Cambogia, L-Carnitine, and Green Coffee Bean Extract to enhance metabolism and regulate sugar cravings.
• Haircarebear Chill Out Gummies – A serene mixture of ashwagandha to soothe muscles and mitigate stress.
• Haircarebear Glowhite Gummies – Antioxidant-dense with Vitamins C, E, and B6 to augment skin health and invigorate active lifestyles.