Häagen-Dazs™, the world’s number one super-premium ice cream brand, unveils their newest range of Häagen-Dazs™ Stick Bars in custom-built fridges across three cities in the region this weekend to reward long-time fans of the brand.
“We are really excited to give consumers the opportunity to experience a new standard in ice cream stick bars in a unique and exciting way,” said Ethan Lim, Marketing Director of General Mills Southeast Asia on the innovative Häagen-Dazs™ experience.
The fridges unlocks on the strength of the crowd-sourced social media chatter reaching critical mass on haagendazsraisethebar.com.my and each unlocking launches a new flavor.
These five new flavour innovations from Häagen-Dazs™ have been expertly made with 100% no artificial colorings and additives and are available in single and multi-pack formats. The new Häagen-Dazs™ Stick Bars are available in five new flavours:
● Chocolate Choc Almond is crafted with real Belgian cocoa combined with swirls of chocolate fudge, in coating of Belgian chocolate and crunchy almonds.
● Green Tea & Almond flavour comes with the highest quality of matcha that gives a deeply intense, fragrant green tea flavor ice cream and is coated in Belgian chocolate and almonds.
● Vanilla Caramel Almond has premium Madagascar vanilla ice cream with rivers of thick caramel sauce, in coating of Belgian chocolate
● Strawberries & Cream is ideal for anyone who wants to indulge in real fresh pieces of strawberries infused into the ice cream finished with a coating of velvety Belgian chocolate
● Salted Caramel enrobes the intense flavours of salted caramel coated with Belgian Chocolate.
Yay we have got our Vanilla Caramel Almond Häagen-Dazs™ Stick Bar
Häagen-Dazs™ has carefully chosen these five flavours that will appeal to the local palate. Häagen-Dazs™ scouts every corner of the world to source the best quality ingredients and the new Stick Bars truly highlight Häagen-Dazs™’ core philosophy of using real quality ingredients to produce their signature dense, rich and indulgent ice creams.
Ethan Lim, Marketing Director of General Mills Southeast Asia said, “This range is made with the same premium ingredients as all of our ice-creams and we are really excited to be raising the bar and giving consumers a super-indulgent stick bar experience.”
The new Häagen-Dazs™ Stick Bars are now in stores and available at RM9.90 for an individual bar or RM27.90 for a multi-pack.
Post a Comment