KOSÉ has launched a new product to its SEKKISEI line: The KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel that brings 6 Skin Benefits in this 1 Product.
During the launch event, Malaysian celebrities and personalities such as Jeffrey Cheng, KeQing, and Monika Sta were praising this new and exciting product. They have become a big fan of KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel after trying it on their skin.
With an innovative light gel texture, KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel is great to use in our warm weather here. Dubbed the “Wonder gel”, KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel is a multifunctional gel that combines 6 skincare benefits in one beautiful blue convenient jar, making it the perfect companion for women and men who are always on-the-go and appreciate occasional quick fixes for a translucent complexion.
The 6 skin benefits are:
1) Hydrating - the Angelica plant extract delivers intense moisture to our skin, keeping it well- hydrated and locking it a translucent glow.
2) Radiance Boosting - the Fermented coix seed extract is an amazing antioxidant and the loquat leaf extract is great at promoting blood circulation... together, they work to help our skin achieve that lit -from-within radiance.
3) Smoothening - a cocktail of plant-based oils soften our skin for a highly emollient feeling... so our skin can stay soft and beautiful for hours.
4) Anti-inflammatory - Mugwort extracts soothes out skin and provides anti-inflammatory effects to help our skin feel soothing and stable.
5) Suppleness Enchancing - With a formulation of water-based moisturizing ingredient, this non-sticky Herbal Gel emulsifies our skin.
6) Ultra Nourishing - Melothria extract naturally plumps up our skin with essential nutrients, leaving it beautifully- soft to touch.
There are multiple ways of using it, such as apply one scoop of KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel after prepping your skin with lotion, use it as a treatment as a nourishing sleeping mask (apply two scoops of KOSÉ SEKKISEI Herbal Gel), and you can even use it as a massage gel! It comes with a spatula hence it’s really convenient and easy to use!
On top of SEKKISEI's three oriental plant extracts - Angelica, Melothria and Mugwort, the SEKKISEI Herbal Gel has added two selected active ingredients to effectively moisturize and promote our skin's translucency, they are;
1) Fermented Coix Seed which has been harvested from an East Asian plant. The seeds are fermented and its extract is used to promote ceramide production in our skin, enabling our skin to improve its barrier function and provide high moisturizing effect.
2) Loquat Leaf from the loquat tree also from East Asia. Loquat leaves are known to be used medicinally to promote blood circulation as well as to prevent skin dullness, thus enabling our skin to look much more translucent.
Best of all, the KOSE SEKKISEI Herbal Gel 80ml is selling at only RM130. It is available at all KOSE counters already.