MENTHOLATUM Hyaluronic Acid LIP GEL
- Hyaluronic Acid has a high water retention capacity. It holds more water than any natural substance of up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It is also able to lock-in skin’s moisture and provides long lasting moisture so that lips stay plump and moisturized.
- D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) function as an effective hydrating ingredient and are able to penetrate deep into the dermal layers. Its deep moisturizing ability keeps skin moisturized for long hours and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin E Helps to soothe lip damage caused by the sun, wind and excessive dryness caused by the harsh weather. When lips are exposed to UV rays, vitamin E functions as an antioxidant that protects lips against free radicals. Free radicals damage lips and cause them to be dry, chapped and prematurely wrinkled.
The key ingredients of the Q10 Lip Gel include:
- Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is found naturally in almost every cell in our body. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps delay aging and enhances the natural fullness of the lips.
- Maxi-Lip™ is a patented ingredient to help improve skin elasticity, restoring its youthfulness and helps reduce the appearance of fine line.
- Ceramide effectively seal in moisture for effective hydration. Effective protection against chapped and sensitive lips.
This is my first time using a lip gel. I'm so get used to lip balm and hence felt quite hesitate to try lip gel at first. However, I found that Hyaluronic Acid Lip Gel & Q10 Lip Gel are simple to use, you just need to squeeze tube gently and let the gel glide across your lips. It's an easy way to get Plump, Youthful Luscius-Looking Lips in less than a minute.
Great post as I learnt new product!
Thanks Lilian, yeah lip gel is pretty new here :)
Post a Comment