1) I don’t know what I can achieve until he tries. Most of the time we are the one who stop our potential. We need to face the one powerful emotion – fear, fear of failure, fear of never achieve anything, fear of other people. To do something new needs courage. Believe in Love, faith and courage. There was a purpose in everyone’ life. Don’t be afraid, don’t listen to silly fears.
2) We need balance, without balance, we gonna fall over.
3) Family is everything. Love is an action, we can affirm everyone.
4) The truth of my value is not determined on my look. When you don’t see the truth, you start to see the lies. For example, people used to tease Nick that he will has no joy, no hope, and depends on his parents in his whole life. He was then tried to commit suicide at age of 10. He was angry, depressed, alone, broken, and had no courage. When he was trying to drown himself, he was roll over in the water. The third time he rolled over, one thought stopped him, his parents. They told him that they love them, and show him that they love him indeed. So, Nick turns back on the lies! And he is so glad that he didn’t give up. He never knows that he’d be happy, and he has joy because he has loves that produce faith, and gives him courage.
5) When I fail, I try again. You don’t need courage to win but you need courage to lose! Accept that you’ll fail, and if you fail, you are not a failure. Set small goals, and there’s nothing wrong with taking small steps as long as there are all in the right direction. Change your obstacles into opportunities. Just like Nick, who has started with 0 speaking invitation, and today he has more than 28000 invitations to talk around the World.
6) Failure equal to education. Dream Big and never gives up. Make your choices today by imagine today is your last day in life. Today is everything, if you have hope today, you don’t need to be hope for your hope.
7) Whatever meant to be in your life will happen eventually. Do your best, and God will do the rest.
The establishment of 57 Foundation aims to help underprivileged group by giving them the love and care that they need. The “Message of Hope” Motivational Talk intends to deliver a meaningful message to the Malaysian community, which is to never give up, but only look forward to a brighter future!
The chairman of VISIBER Group, Dato’ Patrick Tan expressed that “VISIBER is established with the hope of educating people on the hidden mysteries of numbers and how it may help overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals. With the many challenges and obstacles set ahead, Nick was truly a relentless fighter of life who has fought courageously. His fighting spirit is truly admirable!”
A cheque presentation to 57 foundation was presented during the motivational talk, with the reason of helping the unprivileged groups.
For more information about VISIBER, go to their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/visiber