Enzyme is an effective exfoliation ingredient that helps to break down the keratin protein in the uppermost layer of the skin to gently remove dead skin cells, resulting in smooth healthy-looking skin. It could also help in reducing blemishes and pigmentation.
The Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Enzyme Face Wash, is suitable for daily use as it contains non-irritant ingredients such as:
• Enzyme to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. • Kaolin Clay to absorb excess oil, dirt, and impurities from pores.
• Vitamin C to retain skin’s moisture, brighten skin tone and lighten pimple marks.
• Free off Irritants such as Alcohol, Paraben, and Silicon – gentle and suitable even for sensitive skin.
Enzyme contains active bacteria, Melano CC uses a unique technology to reduce its water content thereby preventing live enzymes from deactivating while still in the tube. Unlike the powder-type enzyme face wash in the market where it takes time to foam after mixing with water, the Melano CC tube-type Enzyme Face Wash foams are easier and faster. It’s convenient to use and the foam is dense and smooth.
1. Squeeze a sufficient amount onto your palm.
2. Lather with water.
3. Massage onto the face and rinse thoroughly with water.
Melano CC range of products includes lotion, essence, moisturizer & face mask, and the latest Vitamin C Brightening Enzyme face wash, which is the first tube-type enzyme face wash in the market. This cleansing foam gently dissolves and washes away blackheads, excess sebum, dirt, and impurities from the skin’s surface, revealing a fresher, smoother-looking complexion with improved clarity. It also comes in a refreshing Yuzu fragrance leaving the skin nice and fresh.
Priced at RM39.90, Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Enzyme Face Wash is available at Watsons outlets nationwide and also at its official online store.
To find out more about the product, log on to www.facebook.com/MelanoCCMY.