Benefits Malaysia, I was invited to the Raising Eyebrow book launch & Brow-shaping masterclass a couple of weeks ago at Parkson Pavillion personal shopper room.
Brow-Shaping Basics - Now let's get closer to the mirror and learn the basic principles for shaping the eyebrow.
point b is the highest point of the arch
point c is the end of the brow
Using a stick or spatula, the aesthetician (Emmy Teo) applies a thin strip of warm wax in between my brows in the direction in which my hair grows.
Next, the aesthetician lays a thin strip of muslin over the wax, smoothing it gently in the direction of my hair growth.
Then a quick tug - like pulling off a Band-Aid - and adios, unwanted hair!
Finally, the aeshetician goes over the area with tweezers, removing any hairs that got away.
Surprisingly the pain of waxing is bearable. Although my skin was reddish after the wax, the redness was gone in a few hours. However, I felt itchy on my eyebrow area for the whole day and can’t resist to scratch it. Ah, scratching is not recommended by Benefit but I just can’t help it.
Parkson KLCC (Tel: 03-2164 2187)
Parkson Pavillion (Tel: 03-2141 4601)
Parkson 1 Utama (Tel: 03-7725 3566)
Parkson Sunway (Tel: 03-5631 6300)
C&F, KLIA (Tel: 03-87871491)
• Benefit performs a brow arch every minute somewhere in the US!
• Benefit is the largest employer of professional aestheticians in the World.
• Benefit sells 1 brow product a minute, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 2100 counters worldwide.
• Benefit Brows are FREE on your birthday! (Just flash your valid government ID)
fabulous brow done by Emmy, thank you!
Written by Tuttle with tips & tricks from the global brow experts at Benefit Cosmetics, Raising Eyebrows has everything you need to raise your brows – and the brows around you!
In this book you’ll…
• Learn the secret power of eyebrows
• Compare the pros and cons of waxing, tweezing, threading and MORE
• Avoid the perils of PTTD (Post-traumatic-tweezing-disorder)
• Get tips & tricks from the eyebrow pros at Benefit Cosmetics
Bloggers & Benefit's babes Group picture
For more information, do visit Benefit at;
Twitter - twitter.com/BenefitBeauty
Facebook – facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsMalaysia
Youtube – youtube.com/benefitcosmetics
Blog – blog.benefitcosmetics.com
I just can't wait to try the Hello Flawless foundation
Benefit perfumes smell heavenly, I will be trying POREfessional and review soon
Colorful & attractive eye candies!