1st prize: RM 600 of Pets Wonderland + Sun Paradise cash vouchers
2nd prize: RM 500 of Pets Wonderland + Sun Paradise cash vouchers
3rd prize: RM 400 of Pets Wonderland + Sun Paradise cash vouchers
4th prize: RM 300 of Pets Wonderland + Sun Paradise cash vouchers
5th prize: RM 200 of Pets Wonderland + Sun Paradise cash vouchers
Don’t worry if you do not make it to top 5, as there would be a consolation prize for the top 10 winners from my blog too. We could all join the fun at the final and attend the prize giving ceremony.
It’s easy to join, you just need to follow a few steps below;
Step 1: Snap your child’s photo in cute ‘Ocean’ themed costume. Best entries will be judge according to creativity, overall appearances and material used.
Something like this little mermaid? She's my model JR ;)
Step 2: Email your entries (clear picture in less than 1MB) and your personal details (Name, your child’s name, IC No, Contact No, Email Add and Facebook name) to me at email@example.com
Step 3: Winners will be announced on Paradigm Mall’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ParadigmMall. Besides, the winning photos will be posted on it too.
Rules & Regulations:
1) This contest is open to parents with children below 12 years old.
2) Contestants are to post their child’s photo in “Ocean” themed costume and post it to the blogger’s blog before the closing date on 6th June 2013.
3) Contestants can submit more than 1 entries but only 1 entry will be picked for each contestant.
4) Photo entries will be judged on criterias such as creativity, overall appearance and material used.
5) Each individual blogger will choose 10 best entries that best fits to the theme of the “World Ocean Day” event. All top 10 selected entries will be entitled to receive a special prize for participating in the contest.
6) Top 3 entries from the final 10 entries will be entitled to participate in the final round of the contest which will be held at Paradigm Mall on the 8th June 2013.
7) The top 3 finalist from each blogger group will join 6 other finalists at the final round, whereby their child will appear in front of the panel judges and will be required to perform a spontaneous act of their choice such as singing, dancing, impersonating, story telling, etc. in not more than 10 minutes.
8)The decision of the judges are final and no appeals will be entertained.
9) The photo entries in this contest remains the properties of Paradigm Mall and shall be used for any promotional or advertising purpose in the future at the Mall’s management discretion without further prior consent of the contestants.
10) Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and shall not be transferable.
11) Terms & conditions stated here are subjected to change without prior notice.
Let’s doll up your children and join the Contest now. I’m looking forward to meeting you all on the 8th June. ;)