Everyone was asking me about the new Samsung Galaxy Note5 after seeing my social media sharing on the phone and the launch this week, so this post is to share my excitement for the event and the phone with you all.
The most awaited Samsung Galaxy Note5 is finally available for us to purchase at their Consumer Launch on 4th September 2015. Huge crowd of Samsung Note fans was seen lining up from early morning to get their hands on the latest Galaxy Note5.
Now, to commemorate Note’s 5th anniversary, Samsung is celebrating the with five inspiring stories:
Back in 2011, the original Note started a mobile revolution and a new standard in the smartphone culture. The following year, Samsung worked with Yuna to create and compose her first ever music video, Sparkle, which was shot and animated entirely on the Galaxy Note II. Followed by Aaron Aziz built the Note story with his involvement in 2013, where he inspired Malaysian fans to widen their horizons and follow their dreams through his notes. Creativity was then seen at its finest in year 2014 when Puan Sri Tiara Jacquelina, Lynn Lim as well as Jinnyboy & Reuben took the S Pen functionality of the Note4 took to greater levels of productivity and shared with us their personal 'live' arts.
Samsung will be embarking on a series of activities with the five personalities in the upcoming months so Samsung fans do stay tune for more updates on this.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Key Specs and Notable Improvements:
· Crystal clear detail with 5.7″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display.
· Sharper and brighter shots anywhere, anytime with 16MP rear-facing camera.
· More beautiful selfies and wefies with 5 MP front-facing, wide-angle camera to fit more people into the screen.
· Stay connected longer with Ultra Power Saving Mode and 3,000mAh battery.
· Fast charging capability (wired – 90 minutes to full charge, wireless – 120 minutes to full charge).
· Charge wirelessly with wireless charger.
· Take note even when your screen is off with screen off memo function.
· Capture multiple screens without needing to scroll with Scroll Capture.
· Live broadcast from camera app and upload to Youtube.
· Transform your handwriting into text instantly with Handwriting Conversion.
· Transfer data with ease with Samsung Smart Switch.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 has the enhanced S Pen with push and pull design
Samsung Galaxy Note5 comes in 2 colors – Gold Platinum and White Pearl. It is retails at the recommended retail price of RM 2,699 (inclusive of GST) for 32GB storage.
As a Samsung Galaxy Note II user, I can’t wait to upgrade it to Note5 after trying it out. Not only it is sleek, the Improved S Pen and cameras makes it ready to handle whatever life throws our way.
For Samsung Note users, you can also trade-in your old Note at attractive prices below during the roadshow;
Note 1 – RM 200
Note 2 – RM 600
Note 3 – RM 800
Note 4 – RM 1150
So, what are you waiting for? Head to Samsung Galaxy Note5 roadshows at these locations now to get your hands on the latest Galaxy Note5:
Kuala Lumpur – LG2 Orange Concourse, Sunway Pyramid (4 – 9 September 2015)
Penang – Main Concourse, Gurney Plaza (4 – 6 September 2015)
Johor – Level 3, Concourse, Sutera Mall (4 – 6 September 2015)
Samsung has prepared a series of activities and Malaysian artistes performance during the Roadshow at Sunway Pyramid too, mark your calendar to it ok.
5th Sep 2015 2PM – Thomas & Jack
5th Sep 2015 5PM – Winson
6th Sep 2015 2PM – Najwa Latiff
6th Sep 2015 5PM – Mad August