Mary Cohr, one of the very few cosmetic manufacturing companies in the World to have double certification from the International certification organization Bureau VERITAS, is now available in Malaysia. Both ladies and even men would be able to enjoy the extensive range of Mary Cohr products in salons across Malaysia which will be imported and distributed by Mary Cohr Malaysia, the appointed partner of Mary Cohr France.
Thanks to Malaysia Hottest Blogger and Jacinta, I was glad to be able to witness it’s grand launch last month at Pietro Restorante Italiano, Kuala Lumpur.
Ms. Emeline Leduc, Mary Cohr’s International Distribution Director featured the upcoming plans of Mary Cohr Malaysia to actively engage with beauty salons and to provide the salons’ beauty consultants with world-class training sessions.
Ms. Wendy Woo, Chief Executive Officer of Mary Cohr Malaysia shared that “Mary Cohr has been in the global market for more than 30 years with many success stories. Here in Malaysia, we will be importing more product ranges that will suit Asian skin, something that will benefit both salons and consumers alike. Mary Cohr Malaysia will be working closely with the local beauty salons to get consistent updates on consumers’ feedback, and we will continuously provide training sessions to ensure that all the salon’s beauty consultants are able to assist and provide world-class standards of consultation and suitable treatments to all customers and clients. Moreover, we have calibrated the prices of the products for the Malaysian market to ensure that they are within the means of middle income consumers”.
The products available in Mary Cohr Malaysia include but not limited to;
1) Vital Essences - One of Mary Cohr's key products. Revolution of the beauty salon market, thanks to a patented process known as hydrogelification, revolutionised the application of Essential Oils.
2) New Youth - A complete anti-aging product, formulated from the cellular life concentrate.
3) Pure Environment - Hydra-oxygenating cream which replenishes actions in one single step.
4) Age Sign’s Repair - The intensive Cellular Cure with 60 cellular actives.
5) SWhite - Range of Lightening to diminish pigmentation and boost skin brightening action.
6) Night Slimlook - It refines plump cheeks, adds shape to the cheek area, slimdown the chin and firms facial contours.
7) Hydromose-Cellualr Moisturisation Serum - Revitalises dehydrated skin using cellular moisturisation through “Osmosis” and smoothes dehydration lines and leaves the skin looking supple and luminous.
8) Perfect Gel Cleanser - This astounding gel perfectly cleanses and removes make-up from the skin. When massaged into the skin, it transforms into oil and then an emulsion upon contact with water.
9) Nourishment - A complete beauty care for Dry Skin to recover comfort and radiance.
10) Epil Smart & Stick Hair - Comfortable & perfect hair removal method with lasting results.
I have personally tried out Mary Cohr’s Catio Deluxe treatment last 2 weeks ago. This treatment combines the Catio Vital Double Ionisation and Catio Lift which made my skin instant brightening and lifting.
The treatment includes a shoulder and neck massage too.
I like the treatment because it is using advance machines. These machines are available exclusively at Mary Cohr salons only.
For more information about Mary Cohr Malaysia, visit
Website - http://www.marycohr.com.my/